NOW ENROLLING FOR THE 21/22 SCHOOL YEAR
Switch to hybrid learning at Valor Academy
Award-winning digital curriculum
Small classes of 25 students or fewer
The quality of a private school, tuition free
A state-of-the-art facility
Certified and highly effective teachers
Project-based learning opportunities
We’re tuition free and now enrolling grades 4-8.
Classes start August 26, so enroll today!
Our enrollment advisors are happy to help! Please give us a call at 614.610.4544.
Completion of the Enrollment Forms is a reservation for a spot but not a guarantee of enrollment. We must ensure there is space available in the grade requested. The school registrar will verify availability. If space is available, enrollment will be complete once all forms and documentation has been received and approved.
You may either come by the school and pick up an Enrollment Packet, call the school to request that an Enrollment Packet be mailed to you, or click below to download and print the Enrollment Packet. Complete all the forms and sign where requested.
- Registration Form
- Birth Certificate
- Ohio Residency Documentation Form: Must be the same as address on Registration packet, including a copy of establishing document in parent’s/guardian’s name
- Immunization Record (or a signed statement re: exemption pursuant to O.R.C. 3313.671)
- Legal guardian or custody papers (if applicable)
- Parent’s/Guardian’s valid state-issued photo ID
(Note: These documents are not required for consideration of enrollment of your child, but necessary to ensure your child receives proper services and your understanding of the Schools Policies and Procedures once he/she is admitted to the school.)
- Special Education records, such as an Individual Education Plan or 504 plan (if applicable)
- Recent report card (elementary or middle school)
- Transcript (high school)
- Discipline records
- Attendance records
- Individual Language Learning Plan (if applicable)
- Special medical, behavioral or other information you would like school personnel to know about your child
Homeless Children: The McKinney-Vento Act requires schools to immediately enroll children and youth experiencing homelessness. Valor Academy of Ohio has the obligation to enroll homeless students as a school of origin. The school of origin is defined as the school that the child last attended before experiencing homelessness or the school where the student was last enrolled. The school of residency is defined as the neighborhood school identified by the attendance area in which the student is currently residing. Therefore, only homeless students for whom the last school of attendance or enrollment was Valor Academy of Ohio will be immediately enrolled. All other homeless students will be referred to their school of residency or their last school of origin for enrollment. Students qualifying as homeless under the McKinney-Vento Act will not be prevented from enrolling due to a lack of immunization and other health records, residency documentation, birth certificate, school records or other documentation.
You may deliver the completed forms and supporting documentation by any of the following means:
- Bring or mail them to the school office
- Fax or Scan them to the school