Valor Academy of Ohio is in the news! Recently, The Columbus Dispatch wrote a feature about our innovative school and how our approach to education stands out from the rest.
With a teacher shortage affecting schools across the nation, Valor’s hybrid model has made all the difference, not only for our students, but also for our teachers.
In the article, Valor Academy of Ohio Executive Director Marvis McGowan shares that, “Students, parents and teachers should consider Valor Academy because we offer something new; we are reimaging education.” McGowan then adds that, “Scholars get individualized attention with their learning, and we support teachers in ways not found in other institutions, public or private.”
Read the entire article from The Columbus Dispatch here.
If you are a parent looking for a better option for your student, you can learn more about us below!
Who can enroll?
- Students must be Ohio residents
- Students in grades 4-8
- Students should live near Columbus
At Valor, your child can thrive, thanks to our incredible teachers (and students!) and an engaging digital curriculum.
The Valor difference
- Safe environment
- Individualized attention from highly-qualified teachers, advisors and guidance counselors
- Personalized and structured academic schedule
- Small class sizes in a highly inviting, collaborative environment
- State-of-the-art, secured facility
Enrollment for the 23-24 school year is now open. If you are interested in enrolling, call 614.610.4544 to speak with our enrollment advisor, or you can click HERE and enroll today.
- Still have some questions? Share them in the comment box below.