If you are a student or parent considering enrolling in online classes this fall, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve addressed some common questions from potential new students below.
One of the most basic questions asked when considering switching to Valor after maybe finding us through a web search, or even being referred by a friend is: Do I qualify? The plain and simple answer is usually, yes, you probably do! There are few requirements to enroll at Valor; check them out below.
Who can enroll?
- Students must be Ohio residents
- Students in grades 4-8
- Students must have Internet access
As you can see, Valor provides an education for just about every high school student in the Columbus, Ohio area. The list of reasons to switch to Valor grows exponentially each day as we get to know each new student, and we can say with confidence that we have provided an alternative educational environment that fits every need!
How is Valor different from my old school, and what aspects are the same?
Is this the right option for me?
- Flexible, personalized and structured academic schedule
- Safe environment
- Individualized attention from highly-qualified teachers, advisors and guidance counselors
- Access your classes anytime, from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Focus on your studies, get back on track to graduate or get ahead and graduate early through our quarter schedule
Some students might fear that after switching to Valor, they will fall off the face of the earth in terms of socializing with friends. This is a valid matter to properly address for active high school students. Although students won’t physically meet with their classmates every day, there are still plenty of opportunities to stay engaged with peers at Valor!
If you are interested in enrolling call 614.610.4544 to speak with our enrollment advisor, or you can click HERE and enroll today.
- Still have some questions? Share them in the comment box below.